Friday, February 14, 2020

What is the best SAP training institute in India?



Anubhav Training is the best SAP training institute in India from Anubhav Oberoy. I have completed the ABAP on HANA training. I take this opportunity to thank you, heart, fully for this beautiful training. I just feel like listening to you (of course I practice too ) always. I love the way you delivered it so neat, clean, crisp and yet covered more than what is required in the job. I have understood most concepts till now, however, I have to practice more, which I will. I hope to get back to you with some complex doubts. As of now, all the doubts I am able to solve by watching your videos over and over again, also some of your videos from youtube. Anubhav Oberoy We will help you to learn SAP ABAP on HANA and S/4HANA technical concepts in a simple manner. Very effective training without any copy paste of code. All the HANA concepts including CDS, AMDP, SQL Scripting, UI annotations, Smart filter apps are covered.

https://www.anubhavtrainings.com/abap-on-hana-training

No comments:

Post a Comment